TrackPort GPS Vehicle Tracker
Always know for sure exactly where your vehicle is. . The TrackPort is the easiest way to track a vehicle without worrying about battery life. Vehicle tracking couldn't be simpler. Just plug the device into your car's OBD-II (On Board Diagnostic) port. Normally located under the driver's side dash, this port has been standard on all vehicles sold in the United States since 1996. Use your vehicle's existing port to supply uninterrupted power to your tracking device.
- One-Step Installation
- Incredibly Fast, 10-Second Updates
- No Batteries Necessary
- View Real-Time Updates From Any Internet-Enabled Device
- One Hour Backup Battery
- One-Step Setup and Unlimited Power
Switching cars? Unlike traditional hardwired tracking devices, an OBD GPS tracker can be easily moved from one vehicle to another with no tools and no effort. It's completely "plug and play".
Meet the TrackPort
- See the Platform in Action Completely Customizable Platform
- The BrickHouse Security Tracking Platform provides the TrackPort with real-time updates, every 10 seconds.
- Know where the device is at any time, view where it's been, and run reports on the vehicle's behavior from anywhere you have a web connection.
- Set up geofences to receive alerts via text message or email when your vehicle enters or exits specific areas you choose.
- Access everything directly from your PC or any smartphone, without the need to download any apps.
- $29.95 per month, billed monthly
Billing will begin 30 days after your device is shipped, and every 30days thereafter.
Note: If service is cancelled there will be a one time $49.95 reactivation fee to resume tracking. If service is inactive for 60 days or more reactivation will require a new SIM card for your device and may take up to 5 business days.
Usage of TrackPort
Perfect for Tracking:
- Fleet Vehicles
- Family Cars
- Teen Drivers
- Small Businesses
TrackPort GPS Vehicle Tracker Reviewed by Franklin White on 3:24 AM Rating: